UV Shield Glove - TEAL
For use with both compact fluorescent light (CFL) & LED lamps
Because You Only Get One Set of Hands
We naturally spend a majority of time beautifying and protecting the areas people see the most. Besides your lovely face, your hands are one of the first things people notice about you. Between the sun exposure, daily chores, etc. your hands endure a lot and don't need any reasons for premature aging.
The UV Shield Glove is certified to block UV rays ~ with style.
Whether you are purchasing these for yourself or for your salon you can be confident that you will be very happy with this product. We've meticulously developed this design based on years of experience in the salon business and from direct feedback with guests. Each version of the product has been tested in a true salon environment.
- UPF 50+ rating certified to block ultraviolet light (View Product Test Results)
- For use with both Compact Fluorescent (CFL) & LED lamps
- Soft and lightweight fabric built for comfort
- Individually stitched fingers for flexibility
- Interlocking seam for durability
- One size fits most
- 82% Nylon 18% Spandex
- Patent pending
- Designed in San Clemente, California
- Small Finger: 35 mm
- Index Finger: 50 mm
- Middle Finger: 55 mm
- Pointer Finger: 50 mm
- Thumb: 30 mm